Practice your basketball skills in Manningham's newest stadium. Simply gather your friends, bring your own ball, and head to our stadium during our casual shooting hours to enjoy basketball all year round.
See our prices.
Casual basketball rules
- Entry is sessional based and payable upon entry.
- General conditions of entry apply at all times.
- Casual shooting courts are shared by all users.
- Casual bookings do not provide exclusive access to a ring or court and no participant has the right to claim a specific court or time.
- Management reserve the right for staff to reallocate bookings to different courts to create balance and for safety.
- In the interests of all patrons, offensive music is not to be played within the centre.
- All customers participate at their own risk and discretion. YMCA is not liable for any injuries that may occur during casual access session.
- During casual times and allocated spaces, there is to be no coaching on the courts.
- Equipment is not to be set up on the courts for casual shooting. Any use of equipment will require court space to be hired in line with court hire guidelines.
- All organised training sessions and coaching needs to be supported and booked by your club or association.
Bookings are not required, but you may choose to contact us before visiting.
Doncaster All Abilities Basketball
The Doncaster All Abilities Basketball (DAAB) competition is one of Australia's most successful basketball programs for people with a disability. Established and run by the local community for two decades, DAAB has grown into a 36 team competition with over 330 plus participants with a championship and 6 other divisions.
We also host all abilities basketball at Mullum Mullum Stadium.
Please contact Warrandyte Basketball Association in regards to their Redback Rookies programs.