Casual Basketball Access
Due to Victorian Government legislation and our commitment to providing a COVID-safe environment, casual shooting needs to be booked online within one of our designated time slots. This ensures we can achieve structure with bookings, separation of courts and contact tracing can be accomplished. We are unable to provide walk-up entry at this time, with all sessions needing to be booked.
Casual shooting hire is available for 2 hour sessions. Entry into the facility is permitted at the start of the session time and all users must have exited the facility by the session end time. Sessions are $5.00.
Bookings can only be made two days in advance. Booking slots will be released online at 8:00am each morning.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message "Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
Please note all persons entering the our facilities must have a booking, including supervising adults to ensure we remain within the government capacity restrictions. See our full terms Booking terms and conditions.
As of Sunday November 29th
- Session times will now be for 2 hours
- Casual bookings do not provide exclusive access to a ring or court. Bookings will be allocated to a maximum of 6 people per ring.
- STRICTLY no coaching or team training
- Bookings are made available 2 days in advance
- Times and availability will vary based on facility usage
How to book for casual access:
Using the booking system below please select:
- Court (1,2,3,4,5 etc.)
- How many people will be attending in your booking
- Start Time
- Then follow the prompts
- Bookings can be made up to two days in advance
- Cancellations / Changes of bookings
- All changes and Cancellations must be made within 2 hours of your booking through the "Manage Booking" link on your confirmation email.
- After this period, the booking must stay and no changes will be made.
- Customers will only be able to date and time of session, not participant details.
No refunds will be issued to customers when they cancel their bookings (customers will be able to re-book themselves without having to pay again, within the time period above.