Conditions of Entry
Welcome to Manningham Stadiums
We hope you have a fun and healthy time enjoying our multipurpose facilities. To ensure you have a safe visit, we encourage you to read these conditions of entry and follow them throughout your visit:
- Manningham Stadiums are a non-smoking facilities.
- No child under 10 years of age is permitted to enter the premises except where the child is supervised by a responsible adult. Adults must be 16 years or older.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times. Failure to do so may result in eviction from the Centre.
- Drugs are prohibited and we will refuse entry to anyone under the influence.
- No external alcohol is to be brought into the Centre and Centre conditions for the responsible service of alcohol apply.
- Avoid leaving your personal property unattended.
- We encourage family friendly behaviour, not permitting abusive, disruptive or offensive actions.
- You must not use a camera or other audio or visual recording device without the prior consent of management.
- Patrons will be liable for any willful damage to fittings, fixtures or equipment.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry, remove a patron from the facility and to inspect bags upon request.
- A person entering Manningham Stadiums consents to the YMCA (or third parties appointed by the YMCA) to photograph, film or tape them via all forms of media. The YMCA or third parties appointed by the YMCA, can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings or images and do so without compensation to the subject of the photographs, film, recordings or images.
The User must indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless Manningham Council and Manningham Stadium Management from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demand costs, expenses or damages in any way related to any act or omission of the Manningham Stadium Management or of any person acting on behalf of the Manningham Stadium Management in respect to the use of the services and facilities of the Centre.