Complaint Handling Policy
We aim for our customers to have very positive experiences when they come into contact with our organisation and we pride ourselves on the very high level of customer retention that we have achieved.
We aim to minimise customer dissatisfaction by:
- providing continuous effective staff training
- being clear, open and honest about the services that we offer so that customers know what they can expect when they do business with us (please see our customer service charter)
- regularly seeking feedback from our customers and using this information to improve our services and products
- keeping track of complaints and analysing them so that we can prevent problems re-occurring
- responding to complaints in a fair, open and honest manner
- regularly measuring the customer service that we are providing
Complaints and feedback provide very important information to us, helping us to continually improve the services that we offer. Below is an out-line of our complaint handling policy.
If you are not happy with the service you have received, we DO want you to let us know. The sooner we find out that something is wrong, the sooner we can fix it
If you have a complaint, we suggest that you speak to our friendly staff to see if we can resolve the problem for you quickly.
Complaints can be made by:
- In person at Mullum Mullum Stadium, 31 Springvale Rd, Donvale, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Email at email@example.com
- By using the contact us web page
- In writing to PO Box 3067, The Pines, 3109
- By telephone: 8841 4555
We aim to resolve most issues at the point of contact and provide our staff with training to enable them to do so. However if our front-line staff are not able to resolve your issue, they will refer you to a more senior decision maker. If not immediately available, a decision maker for the area that you are complaining about will contact you within 2 working days by writing or in telephone to acknowledge your complaint.
We aim to resolve complaints within 14 days, or if this is not possible, to advise you of a timeframe for resolution before 14 days is up.
If you are not happy with our response, please write or email to the Executive Team, YMCA Manningham at a) firstname.lastname@example.org or b) PO Box 3067, The Pines, 3109. You will then receive a response within 30 days.
If you are still not satisfied with our response, please write to President, YMCA manningham Board, PO Box 3067, The Pines, 3109. You will receive a response within 60 days.