Facility Hire 2018
YMCA Manningham currently operates 8 venues which are utilised and are available for hire and use by community organisations and sporting clubs. If you are looking for a one off booking, please contact YMCA stadiums on email@example.com. All bookings must be made 2 weeks prior to the booking date.
How to hire a facility?
To hire our facilities you must meet the following criteria:
1. Discuss your needs YMCA Stadiums staff
2. Complete a Facility Hire Application Form and
3. Review MYMCA requirements on the Safeguarding Children Policy
4. Agree to the Manningham YMCA Terms and Conditions of Hire
You will be required to provide a Public Liability Insurance certificate and if working with Children, submit Working With Children Check Information on staff and volunteers.
From here it will be processed and we will be in contact to whether we can assist you.
What sports are available for hire?
There are a number of sports or uses that our facilities have ranging from table tennis, volleyball, netball, basketball and can even be hired out for social events and martial art displays.
In conjunction with our range of partners, clubs and program providers now offer a wide and exciting range of programs, team sports and competitions across the following 8 great local facilities:
- Manningham DISC (Donvale Indoor Sports Centre)
- Templestowe Leisure Centre (MTLC)
- Bulleen Stadium (Sheahans Road)
- Doncaster Leeds Street Sports Centre
- Doncaster Badminton Centre
- Templestowe Heights Sports Hall
- Warrandyte Sports Complex
- Park Orchards Community Centre
Facility Hire Cost (per hour):
|Court - Peak||$ 43.60|
|Court - Off Peak||$ 32.45|
|Multipurpose Room - Peak||$ 38.00|
|Multipurpose Room - Off Peak||$ 30.15|
* Prices are inclusive of GST
* Commercial bookings are subject to a 5% surcharge.
* Public Holiday bookings may be subject to an additional surcharge.
* A "Court" is a standard basketball court as a measure of space.
* Please note that Manningham DISC on weekends will require a 2 court booking.
Peak time: Monday to Friday (4pm – 11pm) and all day Saturday
Off Peak time: Monday to Friday up to 4pm and all day Sunday
2018 Calendar Year 28.11.pdf