Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre
The Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre (TLC) has been developed on the former Templestowe Primary School site and provides a range of community facilities, including the home of Doncaster & Districts Netball Association and Woodcraft Manningham Woodworking Club.
- Indoor stadium: two multi-use courts, activity room, office and a kiosk.
- Eight outdoor plexipave netball courts
- Historic Templestowe Primary School building (circa 1874)
- Historic Templestowe Memorial Hall (available for hire)
- Barbecue and picnic table
- Off street parking
- Urban plaza serving the adjacent Templestowe Village Shopping Centre
| Templestowe Leisure Centre|| Corner Foote and Anderson Streets, Templestowe|||
2 x Basketball
2 x Netball
|Outdoor Courts||8 x Netball|
Corner Foote and Anderson Streets, Templestowe
Melway ref. 33 E4