Mullum Mullum Stadium
The highly anticipated Mullum Mullum Stadium will provide a boost for local sporting clubs in Manningham, with five new indoor sports courts. The stadium will help to address the shortage of indoor court space in Manningham and will cater for a range of sports including basketball, netball, badminton, table tennis and volleyball.
Construction of the five court multi-use stadium commenced in September 2016 and is now well underway and on track to be completed mid-2018. The following facility components will be included in the final build:
- Five indoor highball courts configured as three and two court stadiums;
- 500 seat show-court with stand-alone change rooms and briefing rooms.
- Entry, reception, café/kiosk, office and administration areas;
- Public toilet facilities for spectators;
- Multipurpose program/function space with kitchen;
- Meeting room;
- First aid room and Referees room;
- Change room facilities including toilet and shower amenities;
- Allocated space for club and program promotion;
- Storage and plant room;
- Front of house spaces including bike parking and drop off zone.
Your Say Manningham
Manningham City Council's Your Say Manningham website includes all the latest information about the Mullum Mullum Stadium, including construction updates. Visit the page for more information on the project. You can also subscribe to receive updates via email when project updates are made available. Visit the Your Say Manningham website.