YMCA Manningham currently operates 9 venues which are utilised and are available for hire and use by community organisations and sporting clubs. If you are looking for a one off booking, please contact YMCA stadiums on firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings must be made 2 weeks prior to the booking date, or there may be additional fees.
How to hire a facility?
To hire our facilities you must meet the following criteria:
1. Discuss your needs YMCA Stadiums staff and complete our enquiry form.
2. Complete a Facility Hire Application Form and
3. Review MYMCA requirements on the Safeguarding Children Policy
4. Agree to the Manningham YMCA Terms and Conditions of Hire
You will be required to provide a Public Liability Insurance certificate and if working with Children, submit Working With Children Check Information on staff and volunteers.
From here it will be processed and we will be in contact to whether we can assist you.
Please note that all organised training sessions and coaching needs to be supported and booked by your club or association.
Can I hire the courts for casual use, coaching or for my teams training?
Unfortunately, All bookings need to meet the above requirements for court hire. This is to ensure the safety and security of all parties. If you are hiring the courts for a team training your association must make contact with YMCA Stadiums.
What sports are available for hire?
There are a number of sports or uses that our facilities have ranging from table tennis, volleyball, netball, basketball and can even be hired out for social events and martial art displays.
In conjunction with our range of partners, clubs and program providers now offer a wide and exciting range of programs, team sports and competitions across the following 8 great local facilities:
- Mullum Mullum Stadium
- Manningham DISC (Donvale Indoor Sports Centre)
- Templestowe Leisure Centre (MTLC)
- Bulleen Stadium (Sheahans Road)
- Doncaster Leeds Street Sports Centre
- Doncaster Badminton Centre
- Templestowe Heights Sports Hall
- Warrandyte Sports Complex
- Park Orchards Community Centre